Pages

Friday 6 April 2018

My published peace of writing.

  Hi my blog world it is me again.
Well in my class we done some writing so we could put it in published book so people can read it for SSR. My writing is about a train and a scary creature.I hope you enjoy reading it.What I think was easy was thinking of the ideas. Actually all of it was really easy.I will show you the photo that is on the writing so here it is.Sorry if the one on the writing doesn't  move.If you want a GIF like this go to https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker see you next time I blog.
BYE😃

4 comments:

  1. you should do a lot better and this is good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the feedback but I dont get how you said I should do a lot better.

      Delete
  2. I meant to say that you need to add pashion D I Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what dose it mean faavae what is pashion D I Y

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.