Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Questions I would ask Sir Edmund Hillary

If i were to interview Sir Edmund Hillary  these are the questions I would ask him.




  • why did you decide to climb up and down Mount Everest?

  • How did you manage climbing that high?

  • who did you go with?

  • How old were you when you climbed up Mount Everest?

  • who expired you to have a go?

  • Do you like having schools named after you?


 



These are my questions i would ask him

See you next time i post

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora ,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. I’ll be helping Jordan out in Kootuitui over the Christmas holidays. It's great to see you making such an awesome start to the programme - ka pai.

    You have written some great questions for Sir Edmund Hillary; I like that you have mostly written open-ended questions, which means you will get a lot more information in your answers. I also liked the one about the schools! That is a very cool video that you included in your post.

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.